girls with big foreheads make the world go around
I need to meet this woman
White people scream race doesn’t matter until someone makes their favorite character black
WELP DE LA WELP
@haimtheband I been drankin
Rae + Fantasizing
Secret society of Lilwa honoring the images of people sacrificed during initiation rituals. Photograph by Dmitri Kessel. Belgian Congo, April 1953.
25 year old Chen Yen-hui recreates makeup looks from the Tang dynasty
it ain’t Thursday but..
😒😒😒 don’t come on my dash looking all pretty and photogenic.
you not welcome.
^^ what she said.
you guys are ruuuude.
but still I love you.
This is you? Well damn. All extra photogenic and whatnot
A GIF showing what it’s like to wake up with sleep paralysis.
You’re forgetting the terrifying hallucinations
As someone who’s had sleep paralysis multiple times, let me tell you that if your mind has woken up and your body hasn’t DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN YOUR EYES. Wake your body up first by slowly trying to move it, wiggle your toes and hands, then gradually work your way up until your body is fully awake. Opening your eyes when you have sleep paralysis is hard enough, but when you do there is a good chance you can see hallucinations like this.
I also have been the victim of sleep paralysis too many times, its bad enough without hallucinations, and so i thought i would add some info on sleep paralysis for anyone who suffers from it.
- As Shada said, wiggling toes and hands are good ways to snap out of it, although other small body parts work, even humming/talking (although things related to breathing might be more difficult). Just FOCUS on one part, its hard to regain control, but easy to become paralyzed again.
- Once you can move again, dont go right back to sleep, you might get paralyzed again. Or have the worst dreams of your life. Turn on a light, do something relaxing, like reading a book. Its been said that looking at a light before sleeping can prevent sleep paralysis.
- Sleeping on your back rises the chances of you getting sleep paralysis. If you get it a lot, pay attention to what position you are in when it occurs.
- Hallucinations, the best part, arent just things like in the gif above. They could be anything from just dark shapes floating around, to scary monsters and demons to sounds and feeling like something is shaking/touching you. I’ve had an experience where it felt like my bed was shaking while a metallic screeching sound roared whenever i tried to breath. Solution? ignore it. Its all you can do. Hallucinations cant actually do anything to you, and you cant move again if you’re being distracted. And once the paralysis is gone, so are the hallucinations.
- Most people dont really have to worry, they will only get it once or twice in their life. Maybe not even ever! :D
ON RACISIM AND RATCHET CULTURE
Every person wants to be a ‘nigga’ but nobody wants to be a ‘nigger.’ And I say that with blood on my hands. Black culture is very, very beautiful, and it makes me very, very sad the way I see it being ruined and dumbed down. Black women are not ratchet; we’re regal, we’re beautiful, we’re successful, we’re intelligent, we’re intellectual. A group of oppressed people don’t need to be degraded more than they already have.
Larry in 50 years.
LMFAOOOOOO . still throwin dat Posturepedic dick
I’m here for Larry in the skirt!
almost everything looks so goddamn good on that man